Thursday, August 29, 2013

Birthday Party invites

My oldest has decided for her 8th birthday she wants to have a fashion themed sleep over. I made her invites this week and thought I would share. Will post pictures from the other party decorations and what not as it gets closer. 

But today we are talking about invites. I found a great site online where you can make invites to look like tickets or passes. I went with a VIP ticket to a red carpet event to go with her theme :) 

I made the back of the ticket and insert in word using 4 columns. I printed the ticket on plain white scrapbook paper I had because its a little thicker and the insert on pink construction paper. 
Back of invite
Insert
Together :)
The envelopes were red construction paper I folded into pass envelopes and she wrote VIP on. I think they turned out pretty cute. They went off to school today so now its the waiting game to see who's coming :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment