Thursday, April 25, 2013

Cleaning and organizing the Kitchen!

So my kitchen was a little rough in the first place but I pulled everything out of the kitchen and cleaned out the cabinets and everything, its so clean and fresh! Love it. I just love the fresh clean smell. I think only being able to really do it when the kids will let me helped it take so long, at least thats what I am blaming it on :)


 Yeah we had some major clutter issues! The fact that our dishwasher died last week and a new one won't be here until tomorrow has helped some. Not that I mind washing dishes by hand but we don't really have the set up for it to not be a bit of a pain. 


TA DA! So much better! 
I Love this list! Really helps with my cleaning and organizing :)


Making a grocery list now for the next big freezer meal prep weekend. Will hit the store this weekend and working on filling the freezer this coming week.  

Going to make some gold fish crackers tonight for the toddler, and some teething biscuits for the baby. Got a load of cloth diapers to sort and put back together as well. 

Another fantastic day in paradise
Jillian 


No comments:

Post a Comment