Saturday, April 27, 2013

Hawaiian Chicken and Teriyaki Chicken

I started my freezer cooking for the month Today! As its getting warmer I am making more with the crockpot in mind for the summer. Today I made Hawiian Chicken and Teriyaki Chicken. I didn't get pictures durning the process for the Teriyaki chicken (sorry!) I ended up making one batch of the Hawaiian chicken for dinner tonight. 

Hawaiian chicken is so easy, I had my daughter write on the bags, little misspelling issue there :) Few chicken breasts, can of pineapple chances no juice and a full bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce tossed in a bag, so easy! 2-3 hours on high 4-6 hours low
This was after about an hour in the crock pot, I served it over rice was a big hit. 

The Teriyaki chicken was the same concept. Toss chicken, veggies, I used carrots, mushrooms, green papers, onion and pineapple. 1 cup teriyaki sauce, 1/4 cup soy sauce, 1/4 cup brown sugar. All into a bag freeze and on the day you want to eat it dump it in the crock pot with an addition 1/2 cup of Teriyaki sauce serve over rice. 

I prepped the rest of the veggies and got all my meat cooked as well very productive day :) 

Happy cooking
Jillian 

No comments:

Post a Comment