Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Happy Birthday to me!

My birthday was this week. Was a wonderful day. Myhusband spoiled me, as always. 

I got fruit delivered, cards, dinner, new flash for my camera. 

I spent the day with 2 of my favorite little people, skyped with my oldest. All in all it was a wonderful day! 

He even brought me home a piece of white chocolate raspberry cheesecake. I am not really a cake fan so this was perfect for me, especially with all that fruit I got earlier in the day :) I am a luck woman. 


We also went to a mystery dinner theater show a few days later for my birthday as well. Was a great show! If you are a military family and have a chance to go to see the mystery dinner theater production put on by a traveling organization for military personal GO! They did a great job, and they got us we were clueless as to who had done it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment