Monday, May 20, 2013

End of the year gift to classmates

My oldest is done with 2nd grade this week. Today was the class party so She spent a few hours yesterday getting some small gifts together for the other 19 kids in her class and her teacher of course.
She decorated each bag with a little note wishing them a fun summer and than filled them with a pencil sharpener and eraser tool. A pencil, notebook, book mark and a handful of candy. The teacher got a tea towel she decorated with weekend as well. That was a different project we worked on and she wanted to include her teacher.

Hoping her class likes them. I am a HUGE fan of amazon and all the little trinkets in the bags came off there. There were 12 different little notebooks and 5 different pencil sharpener tools but she got started before I was able to get a picture, she was a bit excited. I like Dr. Seuss for school gifts because I love his stuff :) I think it makes the imagination run wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment