Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Fun craft project with the kids, and as a bonus art work for our upstairs

I have been wanting to make these canvas' for so long! I figure 9 months is the perfect time! She had so much fun working on it as did the other 2. 
 Painters tape for the design work, non toxic washable finger paint, add in children and watch the magic! 
I think she did an awesome job.
I tried to pick a design that would represent the child the best I could. My oldest is all about the peace signs and hearts right now. 


She is a VERY serious artist! She was very focused.  
She could not be more proud of the outcome  
  My Son is currently all about mickey mouse 
He was getting into it. I think one of my favorite parts is his younger sister watching from the door, needs to keep an eye on her big brother, she hates being away from him 
 again awesome!
I have to say this was one of my favorite projects, the kids had a blast, got a ton of great pictures, I am printing some off to attach to the back of the canvas to remind them of this time later :) I LOVE them they are perfect for our up stairs which was in desperate need of art!

Jillian 

No comments:

Post a Comment