Thursday, May 9, 2013

Glitter fun!

My 7 almost 8 year old is all about being a princess, like a lot of girls I know. She had her father went to a ball here on post earlier this year. I saw a great fun idea on Pinterest (you can follow me on interest here;http://pinterest.com/jilliancompton/)of doing a glitter photo shoot. So we did one :)

She had so much fun playing in the glitter, of course she sparkled for a week but still. Here are a few pictures from our shoot. I used a large white sheet that I had planned to use as scrap fabric anyway and got blue glitter to go with the coloring of her princess attire. 


 Was a blast for both of us really, I love to watch the kids having fun. 

ooooh and we did it out side on the back deck because I was not about to do this in the house :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment