Monday, May 27, 2013

So busy!

I don't know about you but the end of the school year is so busy here! My oldest spends the summer with her father in another state which is always so hard. I smile and put on the brave front for her but lets me honest what mother really wants to be away from their child for 2 months? 

Before she left for the summer we went to chuck e cheese for the afternoon, was so much fun! and Spent the rest of the evening until she left playing singing and dancing games as a family. The weekend before she left we had some family in town and had family pictures taken. We got a few good pictures sadly my son was not feeling it. 

Although him not feeling it did lead to one of my favorite pictures which I know most people wouldn't like but for me, its my kids :) 

I have been busy redoing my son and daughter's rooms, cooking, baking, celebrating a wedding anniversary (you may remember we celebrate both the marriage anniversary and the wedding anniversary.) So I have lots of updates to make over the next few days. We also are getting some fruit trees this weekend which is exciting for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment